this new years eve i will be spending it at home with my mom watching the ball. griffin is sick so i can’t see him. woot?
Days 28 and 29
28) If you had three wishes, what would they be? a never ending supply of money, a farm, that everyone was vegan 29) Write about any particular habits/mannerisms that you have. oh geez, i have a lot. i used to bite my nail but i stopped doing that, i eat a lot when i’m bored, i used to lie a lot, i don’t so much anyone, i immediately try to make everyone like me when i meet someone,...
crazy. i’ve been working so much that my life has become the same thing over and over again: wake up, shower, work, come home, eat dinner, play sims, sleep and repeat. i’m really freakin cold though, on another note.
There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.– Jane Austen (via kari-shma)
Days 26 and 27
26) Write about your best/ favorite kiss. geez, i don’t know. i’m going to say my favorite was when griffin and i got back together and we saw each other for the first time in months, it was outside of the mall and we hugged and i asked him if i could kiss him and he said of course so we kissed and we were both crying and it was just craziness. 27) Where is somewhere you would want...
2010 1: A few things you will never forget in 2010. -meisner, getting my bee and heart tattoos, griffin and i’s vacation, the huge snow storm, griffin being in china 2: Relationship(s). griffin and i are still together and going strong, we’ve really grown together and i’m so happy we decided to work on our relationship because i HONESTLY can’t think of anyone better for...
i’m so bored. wtf.
so i started messing with my guitar and my hand started to hurt after about 5 minutes. maybe learning the guitar wasn’t the best idea. not to mention my trigger finger kept fucking with me. looks like i’m going to have to get the surgery after all. boo.
I wanted to post my presents because they make me happy. anything not in a parentheses is from my mom christmas eve presents: a beeeeeautiful blouse from lulus.com (from my aunt) seal necklace, sparrow bobby pins, cute animals hugging pins, wii memory card, camera memory card (all from griffin) under the tree: sims 3 late night expansion pack sims 3 high end loft stuff pack (from my sister) ...
Freaks and Geeks
marathon on IFC. fuck yes
Days 24 and 25
24) How was your week been? it’s been really good! i love getting ready for christmas and being home. 25) Write about your first kiss. it was horrible. i was in 8th grade and i was “dating” this guy for like 2 weeks and we were at the park and he kissed me. he was about 5 inches shorter than me and had really thin chapped lips. never the less, i was thrilled at the time.
alright so merry christmas everyone! this morning was so awesome, i actually wasn’t the first person awake! so, we all woke up and opened presents and got everything i wanted and more. all was well until i tried to load a game on my computer and found it wasn’t reading any kind of cds. my sister’s bf thought it was busted because nothing was reading on it and a couple months ago...
i’ve been waking up at 7am ever since i got home for break. i don’t know why, it’s starting to get annoying. in other news, it’s christmas eve! today i plan on helping my mom clean and cook and then going over my aunt’s house for dinner and presents. after we’re done there, we’re going to go visit my grandma in her rehab center. i hope it’s not too...
22) Find a horoscope site and post yours. Whether you acknowledge it or not, there’s a child inside you who needs tending, Virgo. You’re proud of the person you’ve become - and well you should be. But you’re the product of who you once were. Today’s planetary positions suggest you acknowledge all parts of your past - the good and the bad. Only after you’ve...
21) How has your life changed over the past year? holy geez. um it’s changed a lot. i’ve been becoming more and more confident which has been awesome, i’ve been becoming more independent and not relying so much on my boyfriend to make me happy (thanks to him being in china). i’ve learned a lot about myself and what makes me happy or mad and being ok with it. it’s...
i miss my hoop. why on earth did i think i didn’t need to bring it?
Days 18-20 (i'm falling behind)
18) Post one confession/ secret. my favorite part of christmas is seeing other people open the presents i got them, and i’m not just saying that to sound good. 19) Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday. my last birthday was awesome, griffin took me to dc and we went to some museums, went to this awesome vegan cafe for lunch, then came back and...
Days 16 and 17
16) Write about your relationship status. ok, in 2006 my boyfriend and i started dating, we broke up about 2 years later for about 2 months then got back together, then broke up again for about 6 months and got back together a year and a half ago. basically, we needed to grow up and see other people to realize we really wanted each other and no one else. now, our relationship is great and strong...
i can’t fucking handle all these girls with their “thinspiration” blogs. BE YOUR FUCKING SELVES! you DO NOT need to fit into someone elses idea of beauty or fashion. i’m so sick of it. yes, i work out, is it to be thin? NO! it’s to be in shape and healthy. you people need psychiatric help, honestly, something is wrong.
Days 14 and 15
14) Post your favorite book, favorite movie, favorite band, and favorite food. my favorite book is white oleander, the same with my favorite movie. my favorite band is probably the weepies and fave food changes a lot but i basically like any kind of pasta. 15) Write about something you worry about a lot. oh geez, what DON’T i worry about? i have a generalized anxiety disorder so i...
Music is the key to the female heart.– Johann G. Seume (via grace-notes)
i’ve talked to a few people today about evaluations tomorrow and most people are kind of freaking out. then i remembered myself at this time last year and i remembered how much i was freaking out about them. but it’s different this year, i’m fine. i hadn’t really even thought about them before someone asked me if i was freaking out. so i tried to figure out why i...
13) What are your plans for the future? i was just talking to griffin about this today. basically, i want to be betty white when i grow up, honestly. “I’m the luckiest old broad on two feet because my life is divided absolutely in half - half animals and half show business. You can’t ask for better than two things you love the most.”- Betty White that sums up how i want...
i’ve been in such a joni mitchell mood today. i need to go home.
Days 11 and 12
11) Write about the best day of your life. i already did this in a previous challenge and i don’t feel like writing about it again lol. 12) Write about the worst day of your life. probably the day i found out an old boyfriend i had for 3 years slept with some random girl only 2 months after we broke up. we were both still in love with eachother and even though yes, we were broken up, we...
this week is going to be so awesome, i’m so excited. yes, it’s finals week and i should be freaking out but i’m really feeling pretty good about this semester’s grades. the only one i’m iffy on is theatre history but hopefully i’ll rock the final and be ok. most of my finals are on monday, tuesday i only have one (but it’s theatre history), wednesday i...
10) What’s the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you? the one thing i’ll always remember is when i broke up with my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years and he got wicked angry at me, which i guess i understand. but it’s not like i did anything to him, we both knew we were growing apart. anyway, his infant niece passed away a week after we broke up and i told him how sorry i was and i...
“my dating history is so messed up”- me “well, everyone makes mistakes”- griffin “yeah, but i make laughable ones”- me
9) What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? unfortunately, i usually remember the bad things people have said to me as opposed to the good. i really don’t remember. i remember david howey telling me that my scene was the best he had seen all day and my talent is very promising etc. that, professionally, was the nicest thing anyone has said to me.